These LED's are the latest development SMD is a new generation after normal LED and filament bulb
Light Emitting Diode (LED) Why better?
- According to the professional statistic: Use of LED's is much more economic than the traditional filament bulb.
- LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- The lifespan of LED's is 20 time longer than that of the traditional Incandescent light.
- One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Incandescent light bulbs typically are rated at 1,000 – 2,000 hours.
- LEDs can emit light of an intended colour without the use of colour filters that traditional lighting methods require.
- LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
The LED has its + and - Poles. So if it does not light on, after setting in, please try the other way around.
- This product is for DC 12V vehicles only.
- Lightning voltage range: DC 10.5V~15.8V
- DC 12V automobiles of different models may produce voltage of above 15.8V, in this case, this product may become defective or it's service life may be shortened. Please be aware of this. Guaranteed lightning voltage range: DC 10.5V~15.8V
- Shockproof, Solid-State, High Shock / Vibration Resistant
- Eco-Label, major power savings
- Major reduction in heat generation
- Owing to LED's different glowing manner from that of ordinary bulbs. The red wire suggeste positive polarity and the black one negative polarity.
- Use this product by observing road safety standards and other automobile-related safety codes.
- To prevent unnecessary hazards, do not modify this product.
Package Includes: 2 pcs of T3 1 SMD Neo Wedge LED
- T3 - 8mm Base diameter
- T4 - 10mm Base diameter
- T5 - 12mm Base diameter
|1210 1chip SMD/PCS
The Power of 1210 chip smd/pcs is 0.06W Total consumption = 0.06W x 1 = 0.06W
Black or white plastic base - depends on stock